Image by Diamonddavej via FlickrAck! I've been tagged. Is it contagious? Stacey at the fabulous Entropified challenges me to say ten things I love.
Hmmm. Must try and impress you with my unique and charming ways. The only problem is that you probably already know my unique and charming ways. They are in limited supply, after all. What don't you know? Maybe that I love:
1. Mondays, when all my beloveds go back to work and school and leave me in peace.
2. Clogs. They're just so darn comfortable, and they have their own dance!
3. Dafodils. Have you seen a more resilient flower? Rain smacks them down. Out comes the sun and -- pop -- they're straight as flag poles.
4. People who intuitively recognize the unique genius of my children. Diamonds in the rough, people. Diamonds in the rough. If you can't see that you're blind.
5. Pajamagrams. Psych! Got one for Valentine's Day, thank you very much.
6. Soup in the winter. Salad in the summer. Enough said.
8. Scripps College. My wonderful alma mater. Almost everything good in my adult life took root there.
9. Rescue dogs. They are dogs that you rescue and -- sniff -- who always end up rescuing you.
10. My marriage. I got lucky. (See 5 and 8.)