3/28/14

Madame Margaret tells your fortune...because it's changed, obviously

Still feeling so indecisive about that thing? Hmm...I better take another look at the cards so that we can figure out where we are.

The fool card represents your past, and it represents not a lack of wisdom but a state confusion and indecision. Sometimes, it can mean you will be embarking on a journey (real or metaphorical). I think in this case we both know that we are talking about a metaphorical one. This is a major arcana card so, you know, that explains why this theme has been so persistent for you.

For your present we have the Seven of Pentacles. Pentacles usually mean career or money--but again, I encourage you to think metaphorically. The Seven of Pentacles is all about waiting for those investments to grow and bubble up like yeast, which, given time, they will.

And then there is your future: The Two of Wands. See how the wands are crossed? Literally, you are at a crossroads; you must make a decision about that thing.

Wow! This is a really focused set of cards. That thing must really be gnawing at you. But here's the key: the Seven of Pentacles. Have you let that investment rise? Have you been patient? Or have you treated that thing more like a pancake than a loaf of bread. Don't get me wrong! I am not opposed to pancakes, but you know, in this case, it's all about putting in the time. Am I right? Of course I'm right! So, you know, that settles it. The direction is clear, right?

8 comments:

Daisy said...

If you say the direction is clear, I believe you. I do. I really do.

Petrea Burchard said...

"...it's all about putting in the time."

I love how the cards are so clearly directed at me, Margaret. Your deck is magical.

Olga Hebert said...

Why, yes! EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thank you so much, Madame Margaret!

Desiree said...

This clarifies SO much.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

My journeys, for the most part, are all metaphorical (unless visiting Downey counts).

Cathy Perlmutter said...

You wrote that just for me, and/or you could make a whole lot of money in astrology/tarot.

Ms M said...

Yes, VERY clear, Madame Margaret.

Kim Ohanneson said...

I want that deck....