4/15/14

Have Fun With Me at the Girl Friday Book Club

Local Peeps: Treat yourself this Mother's Day with a night out at the Girl Friday Book Club
Here's what you get: 
  • You get to hear me read from The Goddess Lounge.
  • You get to have me read your tarot cards and reveal who your "inner goddess is."
  • You get refreshments.
  • You get to make your own goddess necklace.


You're thinking: What! A deal like that must cost a fortune, but it's all free (except for your necklace, which you don't even have to make if you don't want to).

You're thinking: What! When is it? It is Friday, May 9 from 7-10 PM at Kidd's Jewelry Heist in South Pasadena.

You're thinking: How can I sign up: Space is limited, so RSVP at girlfriday_sopas@att.net

You're thinking: Wait. What? I'm still a bit confused: Read the flyer.


6 comments:

Daisy said...

Looks like fun Margaret! Wish I lived closer.

Petrea Burchard said...

I'll be there.

Ms M said...

Wish I could attend! Have fun :-)

Olga Hebert said...

I wonder if I could talk my writing group into a little field trip? This sounds fabulous. I really enjoyed The Goddess Lounge, by the way. I have red it twice already.

TheChieftess said...

How fun!!! Wish I was going to be in town that weekend...Have fun!!!

Susan Campisi said...

This does sound fun! I hope to make it.