7/24/14

Things I am avoiding doing RIGHT NOW


1. Updating my website
2. Making my bed.
3. Confronting the dust bunny hoards.
4. Revising my manuscript.
5. Working on my new writing project.
6. Making a cake that I won't even get to eat. (It's for an event my daughter will attend.)
7. Ordering the photo books I've been meaning to order for two months.
8. Exercising.
9. Sewing the button on my favorite sundress even though it means I can't wear my favorite sundress.
10. Anything useful.

How about you? What are you avoiding doing right now?


PS: No good reason for the photo. I just thought it was a good picture of Scout.

10 comments:

Desiree said...

Photo album, oh yes, I was supposed to start that way back in mid-May
Writing. Writing. Writing. Writing.
That is the w-word I am avoiding.
:)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It is a great photo of your pup! I am currently avoiding anything having to do with going outside. It was 111 here yesterday, and more of the same temps are expected through next week. Ugh - not my favorite time of the year in Arizona!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Going to Monrovia to make kittens because the projected temperature is reported to reach 106 degrees.

Olga Hebert said...

It's summer. All too short a season and meant for pure enjoyment.

Daisy said...

I think I too am avoiding just about everything on the list...and doing it very successfully. Well, I DID make my bed this morning so I got one thing done!

Petrea Burchard said...

It often happens that I read your post and think, "why didn't I think to post that?"

Yes on the website.
Manuscript, bleh. For the third time, I've given up on it.
New book is ready to upload. First, I need one more proofreader.

But the big one: recording my audiobook. I have to learn software and wah! I don't wanna.

Cafe Pasadena said...

I was looking for a shorter definition of, "procrastinator", but this will do.

Ms M said...

Good list!
I'm avoiding housework right now, among a few other things.
The photo of Scout is good -- and very fitting, as it looks like he is "sitting on the fence", thus avoiding doing whatever he doesn't want to do. ;-)

TheChieftess said...

Isn't summer the season for procrastination??? The hot and humid weather lately has me a bit lack luster...

Shell Sherree said...

It's a very sweet photo of Scout!

If I had to bake a cake I couldn't eat, that would definitely be on my list of things to avoid.