Top five places I think about visiting when feeling whiny:
1. The British Isles (My friend Alexandria is very keen on Scotland, but I would like to see the old country--Ireland. Plus England, of course. Pemberly awaits.)
2. Hawaii. I've never been. That just seems wrong.
3. Greece and Turkey: I wanna see all the ancient Greek archeological sites. You know I like me my goddesses.
4. The other old country: Germany. I am descended mostly from German farming stock, so pass the bratwurst and hand me a dirndl dress.
5. Kyoto. Everyone says it's beautiful, and I wanna see the giant Buddha statue.
How about you? Where are you itching to go?