12/24/14

Christmas Story Assignment

Okay. Are you ready for another adventure in storytelling? One just in time for Christmas? I know! It's late! You already have a million things to wrap and do, but don't overthink this. You can tell a story and you can invite everyone around you to tell a story.

This time, for Christmas, the theme is Unexpected. Tell a story--maybe a happy one since it's Christmas--about a time that something unexpected happened.

I have one in mind, and I will be sharing it over breakfast tomorrow. I'll tell it to YOU next week, and then you tell me yours, okay? You know, you could post it in the comments--or even on your blog if you have one.

Okay.

In the meantime, happy, happy!

Margaret

PS: That's my big girl hiding in that holiday wreath. Younger daughter is very Marlena Dietrich: She vants to be alone.

7 comments:

Watson said...

Happy Christmas to you and your lovely family, Margaret. And all the best in 2015

Olga Hebert said...

Time to celebrate! Enjoy all the stories.

Petrea Burchard said...

Merry Christmas to you and your famliy, Margaret. Thank you for the assignment.

Shell Sherree said...

I might borrow your daughter's Dietrich look ~ though I'd also need to borrow a Christmas wreath. Merry Christmas, Margaret !

Ms M said...

Fun photo!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas -- and wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Yeah, I got a Christmas story for 2014, but it's none to happy.

I hope your's was excellent! Happy new year Margaret

altadenahiker said...

Ok, week's up.