1/14/15

New Year's Fortune

I know it is already the middle of January, but I have totally been meaning to get you ready for 2015 with a special new year tarot reading. This one is just for you!


As you can see, your first card is the Empress. This is a major arcana card, which means that this is a continuing influence in your life, which is, like, duh, because you are totally The Empress. You have authority and wisdom and everyone totally wants to know your opinion and do what you say. You are especially valued for your nurturing spirit, so let the mama lion out and rule through roaring and swiping your paw at all those annoying people you hate. 

Your second card is the ten of pentacles. This is a minor arcana card, so this refers to something passing through your life right now. And the thing passing through your life is a sense of achievement. You are feeling good about where you are and what you've done, and, of course, Mama Lion, you should! That one thing that was such a hassle and it seemed like it was just going to fall apart and leave everyone wailing at you worked out, and all because you were so RESILIENT during the WHATNESS of it all. I'm still impressed just thinking about it. Don't hide your light under a basket. Now is that time to accept the recognition that you deserve, and if no one is giving you the recognition you deserve, now is the time to roar and swipe your paw according.

Thank God! Your third card, also a minor arcana card, suggests that while you might be going through a transition right now there are better times ahead. Hallelujah! Because that whole WHATNESS of the WHATNESS was so stressful that you were, like, gulping down the wine and chocolate like there was no tomorrow. But now things are going to be calmer and you will be able to relax a bit and enjoy the moment. The only bad news is that--thank you Buddha--change is inevitable and it will all turn to shit before you know it. But you aren't there yet so now is a good time to practice gratitude and to continue to have that wine and chocolate but to, you know, slow down and savor it.

Enjoy the new year! This is the one that will finally be super fabulous. 

9 comments:

Cathy Perlmutter said...

Thank you Buddha, it will all change to shit, have a good New Year?
Whatever else happens this year, I know you'll make me laugh.

Desiree said...

"it will all turn to shit before you know it" oh my dear I laughed so hard at the reality of it all.

Rois said...

This Mama Lion made a vow to herself that she is not taking shit anymore. Can you hear my roar?
So I will take the first two cards and Buddha can have the other.

Petrea Burchard said...

As long as things are going so well, I'm going to stash some money away for when it all turns to shit. Thanks for the warning, Margaret!

I bought some runes, but I don't need them as long as you keep me posted.

Olga Hebert said...

I feel as though this was written just for me.

Ms M said...

Thank you for the timely reading and the sage advice. I'll stock up on good wine and chocolate....

(And happy New Year to you and yours!)

Watson said...

Hmmmm...Chocolate!
Happy 2015 to us all

Margaret said...

Olga, of course it was written just for you.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Oh my - this is exciting and maybe a bit on the synchronicity side.

Just to substantiate your reading - on my recent energy reading, I pulled the 'alligator' [a rather rough and tumble creature] and from a second deck I pulled 'treasure'. During the energy session a council of old women showed up. Not lionesses so much, but when asked their purpose, they said "we are rocks"

love it - and close enough - meow