|Image by Rakka via Flickr|
1. Working with my students. Hands down happy. I should pay them.
2. Quiet time in my backyard. Whether digging in the dirt or just watching butterflies with my dog it is always rejuvenating.
3. Finishing things. Clearing that in box feels good.
4. Writing something that makes me laugh. It's the cubicle goose all over again. My owning my life means doing something that will undoubtedly never make me money, but will always make me giggle.
5. Hanging with my hubby. He's a keeper so psych on you!
6. Walking with a friend, especially one who makes me laugh. Priceless.
What gets your joy on these days? Do tell.