I'm going to be honest with you: You've looked better. What's with the dark circles under the eyes and the dry skin? Ive seen coconut flake less.
You are working too hard! You are doing too much for too many people! And you and I both know that they don't even appreciate it!
Uh-uh. Don't say a word. Don't defend those ingrates. I am taking control FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
So, here is what you are doing this weekend:
1. You are acknowledging your inner goddess, and she says, "Relax." She has booked you a suite at The Hotel Denial, and she would like you to know that whatever problems you are stressing over will be where you left them when you get back. They can take care of themselves this weekend.
2. You are drinking this:
3. You are eating this?
4. You are going to rent this movie:
5. You are going to read this, but if you have read it or hate me you can read this.
6. You are not cleaning your bathtub/toilet/kitchen. You are not vacuuming. Ok. You can do your laundry, but only because it's hard to feel like a goddess when you don't have clean underwear.
7. You are calling that old friend, that one you keep meaning to call! You know who I mean.
8. You are going to bed early and getting up late.
9. You are reminding yourself that you only get one turn on this ride. It is up to you whether or not it's an E ticket.