Margaret Finnegan has more things that she would like you to know. She is a fount of wisdom; you should really HEED HER WORDS.
1. You need new shoes. The ones you've been wearing all winter are too beat up and heavy for spring. GO! BUY A PAIR NOW!
2. I'm going to come right out and say it: You also need new bras. They don't last forever you know. This is may be the only easy fix to gravity's pull. Take it.
3. Don't listen to those people who tell you that sugar was made by the devil. They are just bringing you down. They are modern Puritans, and no one liked the Puritans even when there were Puritans. One cookie won't kill you (even when you're trying to lose weight).
4. Seventy-six year old Argentine Pope's with Italian last names may be from Latin America, but it is a stretch to see them as breaking any sort of mold. Also, do you know what people in Argentina call Argentina: the Europe of Latin America. Also, if, after 600 years, a Pope can say it's ok to retire, why can't he say it's ok to do a bunch of other things?
5. You are still rocking your neck! It looks fabulous. So, you know, appreciate that.
(PS: In case you're wondering, the woman in the relief is rocking her neck. That's why she is there.)