People are shaving their heads and using their bald spaces as billboards.
I say why stop there? The creative marketer can turn anything into a print ad. Might I suggest:
1. Babies. Most babies are naturally bald. They'll never even know there is a Similac tattoo on the back of their skulls until they're, like, fifty.
2. Dogs. Can you imagine a Dachsund shilling Oscar Meyer weiners? How perfect is that?
3. Bananas. Just put a sticker on the peel! (Shoot, that's already taken.)
4. Classroom dry erase boards. Run a digital feed across the top -- in cursive. Kids will want to read and they'll learn cursive!
5. Grave markers. Because the "Bud" stops here!