11/12/12

Busy, busy me

Three fun things:

1. My story "Genius Unleashed," will appear in the anthology Literary Pasadena, which will be out in April, 2013. I'll keep you posted as the day draws nearer. (Full disclosure, the story first appeared in C4 and was titled "Creation.")

2. I'll be doing a book signing on Saturday, December 1 from 6:30 to 8:30 at Webster's Fine Stationer's, 2450 N. Lake Avenue, Altadena, California. It's their holiday open house so it should be lots of fun. Consider this your official invitation. If you are nearby and looking for fun, come! I'll tell you who your inner goddess is! I'm gifted that way! And, besides, you want to buy copies of The Goddess Lounge to give all your women friends for Christmas, remember? This way you can get them signed.

3.  Want to get all those copies signed but don't live nearby? Drop me a line at mail@margaretfinnegan.com. I'll send you signed bookplates!


16 comments:

Shell Sherree said...

Woot! Congratulations on your inclusion in Literary Pasadena, Margaret. And a very fine asset your story will be! Have a lovely time at Webster's. I just had a look at their website and they are certainly in the Christmas spirit already ~ I smell eggnog in your near future.

Cathy Perlmutter said...

Congratulations on everything, including that lovely photograph! You look like your daughters' sister!

Cafe Pasadena said...

You are so OrganiZed!!
Your readers, not the commenters, must be envious.

What's your secret to doing it all?

Petrea Burchard said...

Yay Margaret! You are a-happenin'!

Petrea Burchard said...

Hey! Lori Webster says if you come dressed as your favorite female deity you might win a prize. Also bring canned goods for a donation to the homeless.
http://bit.ly/Q8W6n1

Margaret said...

Pup: I am NOT organized, but I am glad I am giving off that vibe.

Petrea: Woo Hoo! Should I wear my Medusa costume? Actually, I was thinking of making and bringing and olive oil cake. In the book, the character Griselda mades one that is, almost literally, to die for. Do you think I should?

Ann Erdman said...

I've been looking forward to "Literary Pasadena" and now I'm even more excited about it!

Bec said...

Congratulations - fun stuff, indeed!

Petrea Burchard said...

Cake is always a good idea, Margaret.

Adele said...

What great news, Margaret! I vote for cake. Always have. Always will.

Anonymous said...

I, of course, already have your book -- first-edition, no less. Olive oil cake would be another first.

Ms M said...

Those ARE fun things! Congrats on your story being part of Literary Pasadena. And enjoy your reading.

Susan Campisi said...

Fun! Book signing is on my calendar.

Jean Spitzer said...

Cake, for sure .

Have fun.

Desiree said...

ALL great news!

Unknown said...

So excited about your booksigning at the store, now there's cake, too? Omg, I might just fall over from anticipation!

This will be a whole lotta fun! Congratulations on your inclusion into Literary Pasadena, Margaret!