Things I did this weekend:
1. Made pie.
2. Ate pie.
3. Saw "Lincoln" and "Skyfall." (Both very good.)
4. Ate pie.
5. Watched "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure." (Best line ever: "Something unusual is afoot at the Circle K.")
6. Got ready for the workweek: grading, grading, sighing, grading.
7. Watched Scout eat pie. (Keep your pie high, ladies and gentlemen.)
8. Became uncharacteristically obsessed with Star Wars Angry Birds. (There is a Darth Vader piggy!)
9. Wrote a family Christmas letter (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a copy).
10. Bemoaned the end of pie.
blog column called Dog Stalker. Send her a picture of your pooch and she'll paint and then post it. It's free! Actually, her whole blog is awesome. You should check it out.