Margaret Finnegan would like to remind you of the following:
1. You look lovely in a little color. Lighten up on the beiges and blacks. Only the boring birds are desperate to appear neutral.
2. That depressing book you're reading? The one about the futility of life? Blah, blah, blah, all ready. If you want depressing, Google landfills. Read something that reminds you that your life is a gift. Have fun. Read this.
3. You are always happiest when you've made time to visit with that one friend. I can't remember her name. You know who I mean. Maybe you should call her.
4. Treat yourself as well as you would want people to treat your children (or your dog). So go to bed! It's late!
5. It's really not your fault. Let it go. You know what I'm talking about.
I don't mean to nag. I'm just saying.
PS: There will be a goddess later this week. Promise!
Francophile Friday: Feel the Pain and Eat It Anyway
18 hours ago