Carrie tagged me with this 11 things you don't know about me challenge. I'm supposed to post five rules, tell you 11 things you don't know about me and answer 11 more questions as well. I hope Carrie doesn't mind, but I'm going to cheat a little because the quarter is almost over and I get nervous everytime I looks at the giant stack of papers I have to grade. So, I'm not posting the rules, and I am not answering the original questions, and I am not tagging anyone because tagging is stressful in my current state of mind. But I will tell you 11 heretofore unknown facts about my mysterious and fascinating self. Take notes. You will be tested later. Oh, wait, you're not my students. "A"s for everyone!
1. I am slightly genetically evolved. No wisdom teeth. Ever.
2. I'm having some issues with my secret boyfriend Colin Firth. I think he is looking a little old, and so I'm sort of wondering if I still want him for my secret boyfriend.
3. Apparently, I am really that shallow. I never knew.
4. Luckily, my other secret boyfriend, Ewan McGregor, is just looking better and better, and I am very excited to see him in the Yemen movie.
5. I feel very lucky that my husband is understanding about my secret boyfriends.
6. I recently started watching the British TV show MI 5, and I am noticing that Matthew McFadden has a really great voice. I am seriously considering replacing Colin with Matthew. Apparently, I have no loyalty at all. Is that wrong of me?
7. I am really, really good at hula hooping. I can hula hoop for, like, forever.
8. I have a very subtle hula hooping style. I look like I'm barely moving. The secret: it's all in the ankles.
9. Colin will always hold a very special place in my heart. I'm worried that you are judging me.
10. I have a horrible sense of direction. You really don't want me to drive you anywhere.
11. I'm not very good at following directions, so you also don't want me to make any IKEA furntiture for you. I'll cry, and you'll hate me. It will be ugly.
12. But you can count on my to bring cookies. I'm not bad with the cookies.
13. But I'm not so good with counting.
I like to think of this blog as a virtual sort of spa day or night out with friends. We relax, we laugh, and we get a little perspective from the goddesses and wise women who've come before us. So exhale, slip off your shoes, and turn off the phone. It's time to Begin Again.